桑拿网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 桑拿 酒店 娱乐
查看: 408|回复: 16

Guangzhou Shenzhen sauna one-stop service center, offering all kinds of beauties

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2019-11-16 19:39:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The best choice

No room to open, no registration required

(full life art photos most technicians have their own video certification)
Please add wechat: sangna55

ISO full SPA service phone: 15913883440
Shenzhen - Guangzhou area is fully open, you can choose beautiful women at home, self - made video directly, simple and clear one step in place, honest operation, safe and reliable, Dongguan - style ISO one-stop service!

Choose here, absolutely! !

The hotel gathers beauties from all over the country. There are more than 100 sauna technicians. You can choose them and enjoy the real "imperial concubine selection"! There are a large team of technicians with various types, including student sister, little princess, beauty, model, Carrie, welcome, stewardess, supermodel, nurse, etc The technicians aged 18 to 20 are the most. In terms of health, the hotel strictly manages safety and quality, and regularly conducts physical examination for technicians twice a month, which ensures health.

Senior manager will provide you with warm, considerate and thoughtful service in the first time.

There is no perfect technician, only the most suitable technician for you, no best service ~ "marry for a lady, sauna is afraid of a villain", I will completely check for you My attentive recommendation can make you "happy, relieved and at ease".

There are so many beauties in the hotel that you can't miss them. Looking left and right, we can't give up. The hotel specially introduces "good brothers have good fortune and share it with each other":

Two people go together, Shuangfei can interact for free, and the number of times is amazing!

The company introduces the sisters from colleges and universities all over the country,

All services have been trained and cooked. PULL. Bullet. Sing. The jumping samples are complete,

Master everything, KB, deep monkey. 360 degree rotation, DL drilling, etc.

131713wasdqs9qqzarasqq.jpg

2018's latest Dongguan Sn --- invite wolf friends to come to our club to experience the latest standard of Dongguan ISO service,

At the same time, we win everyone's public praise with the most sincere service,

In 2018, our service will continue to innovate. We will be more confident and continue to give our friends a real life that belongs to you.

1: in order to provide each customer with a stable and comfortable experience, the company solemnly promises to eliminate fraud, fake photos of dummies, and unauthorized price hikes by technicians. If similar situations are found, please contact me immediately, and the company will deal with them in a timely manner. If it is true, the company will fire the on-the-job technicians unconditionally!

2: our service tenet is: treat people with sincerity, guests first, and service first,

3: because I have many years of working experience in the sauna industry, and I have always known and understood the industry, now most customers think that the sauna is not only high consumption, but also can not get the service and value due to the change of the market environment, so I have the obligation to serve every customer well, and serve every customer in the same way At that time, I will greet every customer with sincerity and enthusiasm, and at the same time, I will ask every technician to serve every customer attentively in the clock time with the most serious attitude. I will never allow any technician to perfunctorily do anything during the clock time, and I will make every customer feel valuable when they come out to play, and I will never forget to go back I can't guarantee that every customer recognizes me and our technicians, but I must try my best to show my best to every customer!
131210kza077fkkqbbiv0t.jpg

4: our company's main area: Guangzhou Shenzhen Dongguan Foshan, the whole area and the first tier cities have sufficient resources. At the same time, each area can arrange door-to-door service and private room service, because our company provides each beautiful female technician with high-end hotel single suite and garden community single suite, as a place to serve each guest's entertainment space It's convenient and easy!

5: our company's main software varieties are: Rural virgin, beautiful model after 00, part-time student sister, part-time factory secretary, pole dancer, stewardess, car model, foreign model, nurse, mother daughter combination, twin sister flower, and Miss etiquette of Hong Kong Olympic platform, a series of software supporting, so to speak, everything is available, any choice! At the same time, if you see a pretty girl dissatisfied, you can return or exchange them unconditionally. 5: our company's special services include SM, role-playing, four dragons, no set of oral explosive, solo dragon drill, rape, 69 mutual supplement, water Xiao, uniform temptation, tongue, kiss, back garden, naked shooting, 3P, sexuality, etc!
125805gbzzubc3ft7yccdc.jpeg

6: in order to enable customers to enjoy a more professional service level, our company specially invited 2 senior professional mentors to train each technician in a professional way, and only after the training is qualified can we take up the post to receive customers and serve on the clock!
130139nurrx1vnv3n1tx4l.jpg

7: for the sake of the safety problems of customers and technicians, our company will designate the 26th to 30th of each month as the physical examination day of technicians. In these days, the company will arrange every technician to go to a designated large hospital for physical examination, and confirm the health and safety of all aspects of the body before going to work normally,

131206dtato51i9n1mj215.jpg

8: our team is definitely the most professional and top-level service team. When such a top-level service team arrives at your side, it will definitely create the most classic Dongguan style service essence for you,

9: I wish you all good health, good luck, good fortune and good sex for thousands of years!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2019-12-18 15:34:36 | 显示全部楼层
The most characteristic leisure and entertainment hotel spa wechat: sangna18888

One stop service: 132-6582-9653 QQ: 2870-978-529
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2020-1-5 15:51:03 | 显示全部楼层
广州丝足.梦幻桑拿SPA美妙之旅,给您温馨、烂漫的美妙感觉
诚信做事为信念,以客户利益至上为已任;热情地接待,特色的安排,桑拿一条龙服务正宗莞式酒店全套桑拿SPA一条龙服务电话:132-6582-9653  微信:sangna8880
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2020-2-19 12:36:15 | 显示全部楼层
热烈欢迎您的到来,耐心,诚信,专业!!

妙龄少女,学生妹,模特,
空姐,三线小明星,各种款式都有,

无需开房,无需登记
技师自带视屏认证)
深圳-广州-珠海-就能选美女,自拍视频,选好直接来,

玩莞式,找梦梦,绝对没错!!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2020-3-31 19:11:01 | 显示全部楼层
1、我的服务宗旨~口号,宾客至上,服务第一,没有最好,只有更好……
2、由于本人在桑拿界有多年的工作经验为基础,加上本人一直以来对这个行业的认识和了解,由于是环境的改变,现在大多数客户都认为现在的桑拿不但消费高,而且还得不到应有的服务和价值,所以本人有责任去招呼好每一个客户,在招呼每一个客户中,本人都会以真诚,热情,以及耐心的心态去迎接每一个客户,要做到让每一个客户出来玩都感到物有所值,留连忘返的感觉,虽然我不能保证每一个客户都认可我,但我至少会竭尽全力的把我最好的一面逞现给客户……
3、主打区域,【广州 深圳 佛山 珠海 淡水 东莞 全国各地一线城市】包房,也可上门,因为每个靓女都配带有酒店式公寓一系列花园小区,以及高档公寓作为服务好每个宾客的场所,既方便又省心……
4、【广州 深圳 佛山 珠海 淡水 东莞 全国各地一线城市】主打软件配套:空姐、洋妹、车模、港澳台礼仪小姐、老师、在校兼职学妹、工厂兼职厂妹、钢管舞郎、姐妹花、护士姐、幼女、以及乡间处女,一系列都在为宾客特定,
5、特色服务:四条龙,无套口爆,独龙转,强奸式,69互添,水中萧,制服诱惑,kiss,性福三十六式等等,同时也可提供后花园,3P……备注,以上的每一项服务都是由专业导师培训而成……而每个靓女都要经过专业培训后方可上岗……
6、最顶级的靓女团队抵达你身边,给你打造最经典的服务质量。。。
7、在此本人恭祝各位老板狼友,事业有成,性福享万年
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2020-4-14 16:26:20 | 显示全部楼层
诚信经营=做回头客=最信奈的团队
很多人都以为正宗的莞式不存在了,其实它一直存在,只是存在的方式不同而已!
广州:天河,越秀,白云,海珠,番禺等主城区
深圳:福田,罗湖,南山,龙华,宝安,龙岗,布吉,沙井
都有属于我们自己的专业桑拿场,无需你开Fang,更不用房费,支持酒店上门。
照片每天更新,每天都有真正的模特,车模,空姐,学妹,演员,淘宝平面模特,三流明星加入,只有你想不到,没有我们做不到,另外特别推荐各种重口味SM 后花园 困帮 专业妹纸可先图看人 保证图片真实有效,比现场更过瘾,更刺激,让你爽到爆!!
狼友网推荐:诚信靠谱 QQ号:893047799
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2020-4-27 14:54:53 | 显示全部楼层
痛感与快感的结合,痛并快乐者
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2020-5-10 15:21:18 | 显示全部楼层
特色服务
我们首创的桑拿特色有:吹,拉,弹,唱,推,顶,消,按,爆,剪,吸
吹(道具:冰块,姜汤可乐,温水,消毒水。形式:360,干,湿,俯卧,捆绑,倒挂等)淡水桑拿酒店
拉(道具:振动棒,肢体。形式:塞,肢体配合),莞式服务
弹(道具:手指。形式:手弹DD,T装水弹身体敏感部位)
唱(道具:巢穴。形式:这都懂得活塞运动自己找花样)
推(道具:水床 BO。形式:沐浴露打遍全身用BOBO前后推,从脚到头)一品国际桑拿,
顶(道具:湿纸巾,舌头 形式:用纸巾搽P眼,用舌头做毒龙
消(道具:消毒水,酒精。形式:茶洗重要部位 ,开设销魂步骤
按(道具:手,木马。形式:多种手法放松客人全身,放松及预热运动准备
爆(道具:口腔,P眼。形式:包含吹及KB吞含,还有爆菊花
剪(道具:指甲剪。形式:咨询客户修剪情况并细心修剪,以免扣B让女女难受)一条龙服务
吸(道具:嘴唇。形式:身体部位用嘴干湿做漫游服务项目
全套项目:舌推,BO推毛扫。KJ,鸳鸯浴水,冲凉服务,床上服务,自创服务,丝袜艳舞,激情服务,道具服务,吹箫9式,做爱十八式
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2020-5-24 17:15:22 | 显示全部楼层
特殊服务:
1“沟浑眼罩”用於跳艳伍QJ式时专用。
2“撕袜诱货”用於跳艳伍QJ式时专用,必须由客人亲自撕开。
3“SM装”用於跳艳伍QJ式时专用。
4“惊魂滴蜡”用於ML是专用,可根据客人要求或引导客人用於技师身上或用 於客人身上,要求距2尺之外,技师必须根据滴蜡节奏感发出相正比尖叫声配合。
5“刺激保健器”用於客人胸部振动、大腿内侧振动、小弟、小蛋振动、做DL钻时振动、用於同客人做服务之中体验。
6“刺激胸夹器”可根据客人要求或引导客人用於身上或技师身上进行振动麻感 用於同客人做服务之中体验。
7“姓玉超爽器”用於客人小弟之上,用於同客人做服务之中体验
全新阵容强大,极度诱货前所未有,非凡魅力难以言表,耳听为虚眼见为实,是男人无不热血沸腾,这里就是男人的天堂,也是美女技师们趋之若鹜的王国,传说中的红牌模特闪亮登场,青春靓女风起云涌震撼现身,让更多男人尽情享受帝王般的尊贵和荣耀,好好体验回味无穷如醉如狂的人生享受,美美过足一把皇帝瘾。您的要求 我的追求   
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2020-6-9 20:34:44 | 显示全部楼层
(拒绝网络照,假照,技师自带视屏认证)
深圳-广州区域全面开通,在家就能选美女,自拍视频选好直接来,简单明了一步到位,
诚信经营,安全可靠,莞式ISO一条龙服务!

玩莞式,找小海,绝对没错!老莞式一条龙桑拿ISO全套SPA服务电话:13147315586
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Mobile phone|Sauna Girls

GMT+8, 2020-10-23 04:31 , Processed in 0.052085 second(s), 21 queries .